[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: passwd: /sbin/nologin --- not working for me
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: passwd: /sbin/nologin --- not working for me
- From: frantisek holop <minusf_(_at_)_obiit_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:40:07 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
hmm, on Fri, Oct 21, 2005 at 07:53:52AM +0200, morla said that
> i just made up a second account on my box and wanted to prevent the old
> one from loging into it, due i want to keep it for email retrival.
i am not 100% sure what "retrival" means, but if you want to
keep the account only for receiving email, you might consider
creating an email alias (/etc/aliases) instead...
real programmers use "copy com1 program.zip" and whistle.