[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Limiting Shell Access Damage (was Guruness)
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Limiting Shell Access Damage (was Guruness)
- From: Peter Valchev <pvalchev_(_at_)_sightly_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 19:12:28 -0600
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
> > To clarify, if you limit someone's ram use to a certain point, or
> > CPU use to a certain point, it will slow down compiling due to
> > having less resources :) As I said though - I may be wrong on
> > this one.
> Yes, that would be the idea of limiting resources. If I am given the ability
> to use 99% of the CPU compiling software, how is that different than me
> running a fork bomb and doing the same?
Why are people jumping over each other, spreading horseshit
like crazy? This is so wrong it's not even funny anymore...
Visit your host, monkey.org