[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: pf : know the traffic amount per IP
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: pf : know the traffic amount per IP
- From: "James Mackinnon" <jmackinnon_(_at_)_devantec_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 21:31:40 -0400
- Bounce-to: "James Mackinnon" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
IPaudit and IPaudit-web work well for this.
On 10/19/2005, "Jason Dixon" <jason_(_at_)_dixongroup_(_dot_)_net> wrote:
>On Oct 19, 2005, at 3:17 PM, Francisco Josi Nina Rente wrote:
>> I have this situation.
>> My ISP limit the amount of traffic that which user can use per month.
>> I need to log the amount of traffic that which IP generate in my LAN.
>> I can do this with PF?
>Other folks are pointing to mrtg, ntop, etc. To directly answer your
>question, yes... you can do it with PF. Directly, using PF labels.
>These are easy to setup and quite powerful. You can also use pfstat,
>which uses PF.