[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: pf : know the traffic amount per IP
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: pf : know the traffic amount per IP
- From: stan <stanb_(_at_)_panix_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 15:45:10 -0400
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Wed, Oct 19, 2005 at 08:17:55PM +0100, Francisco Jos? Nina Rente wrote:
> I have this situation.
> My ISP limit the amount of traffic that which user can use per month.
> I need to log the amount of traffic that which IP generate in my LAN.
> I can do this with PF?
U.S. Encouraged by Vietnam Vote - Officials Cite 83% Turnout Despite Vietcong Terror
- New York Times 9/3/1967
Visit your host, monkey.org