[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Opera Confusion
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Opera Confusion
- From: Hannah Schroeter <hannah_(_at_)_schlund_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 16:02:05 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Schlund + Partner AG
On Tue, Oct 18, 2005 at 09:44:41AM -0400, Roy Morris wrote:
>Does the port (not pkg) of Opera contain flash?
>I was checking through the mail list, one guy
>says it works great and another says you can't
>include it on Openbsd. I saw something about a
>port FLAVOR but didn't see it in the makefile. I'd
>rather not install all the shit from scratch just to
Just look at the source tree.
There's .../www/opera and .../www/opera-flashplugin. The latter is in
the tree since 2005/09/21. It is not in the 3.8 release, but in -current.