[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 10 years T-shirt
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: 10 years T-shirt
- From: Matthias Kilian <kili_(_at_)_outback_(_dot_)_escape_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 22:02:58 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sun, Oct 16, 2005 at 01:33:56PM +0000, Ed Wandasiewicz wrote:
> How about a hooded sweatshirt with a puffy logo on the back to celebrate
> 10 years?
Wim already sells similar sweaters, with puffy on front (and no
age, since OpenBSD is timeless).
dual gigabit cards in a P75. That's sick. I like that. :)
-- Nick Holland, misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Visit your host, monkey.org