[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: how to tell if I getting anything out of my hifn1411 card
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: how to tell if I getting anything out of my hifn1411 card
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 14:29:58 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.misc
jared r r spiegel <jrrs_(_at_)_ice-nine_(_dot_)_org> wrote:
> it's easy to be an armchair quarterback, and perhaps i don't
> know the whole story, but it'd be nice if soren-et-al. appeared
> to not be resting on the laurels of selling a boat load of
> 4501/4801s over the past few years and instead was pumping
> out some hardware that was fast enough to not suck for use
> as something like a LAN<->LAN IPsec'd wireless router/AP.
Which reminds me that I'm still looking for something like this for
my home. VIA processor with the crypto engine, 1x1000, 2x100.
Doesn't have to be that small, but a serial BIOS would be much
appreciated. Any pointers?
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org