Re: OpenBSD Metastore: New kit, thanks

Martin Schrvder wrote:

On 2005-10-13 07:15:26 -0800, Szechuan Death wrote:
there's nothing I care about in Taiwan enough to do so. Alternately,

Then stop buying anything manufactured in Taiwan (or China).

HTH. HAND.
    Martin

I'm sorry - by what theory do you claim that I have to listen to packets from Taiwan or China because I purchase items made there? Sorry, wrong answer. One has nothing to do with the other.

Ohyeah:  SD, STFU, FOAD, HTH, HAND!

--
(c) 2005 Unscathed Haze via Central Plexus <hasted_(_at_)_tent_(_dot_)_heads>
I am Chaos.  I am alive, and I tell you that you are Free.  -Eris