[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Cards/chips supporting hostap mode
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Cards/chips supporting hostap mode
- From: Fridtjof Busse <fbusse_(_at_)_gmx_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 19:32:25 +0200
* Steve B <steveb7_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>:
> I'm trying to find what wireless PCI cards or chipsets support hostap
> mode. The Prism 2/2.5/3 is referenced everywhere. Is that that the
> only one or do any of the others such as Atheros support hostap mode?
I'm using a ral-based card (Sitecom) running without any problems as
hostap on 3.8-current. As a matter of fact, it works better (i.e.
range) than my old Prism2.
Visit your host, monkey.org