[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Cards/chips supporting hostap mode
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Cards/chips supporting hostap mode
- From: Matthias Kilian <kili_(_at_)_outback_(_dot_)_escape_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 19:36:23 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 10:16:40AM -0700, Steve B wrote:
> I'm trying to find what wireless PCI cards or chipsets support hostap mode.
> The Prism 2/2.5/3 is referenced everywhere. Is that that the only one or do
> any of the others such as Atheros support hostap mode?
ral(4) and ural(4) should support hostap, too.