OpenBSD and KDE printing

Hi

During my printer testing the last couple of days I have been running some few
tests.

I have made a test machine (i386) running OpenBSD 3.7 with KDE and all it's
application.

During this test I found that every single program, started from within KDE,
crashes when I use the print option from (in most cases) the file menu.

Kprinter crashes too.

This is with or without any cups service running.

I know this kind of question is unpopular, but I am going to ask it anyway...

Does anyone on the list run OpenBSD 3.7 with KDE where the print option works?
It doesn't matter if there actually is a printer installed, I just need to
know if it crashes. If it doesn't crash - is it possible to start Kprinter?

Thanks and cheers,
Rico.

Visit your host, monkey.org