[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: PF story, happy ending.
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: PF story, happy ending.
- From: Mike Hernandez <sequethin_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 12:25:55 -0400
- Reply-to: Mike Hernandez <sequethin_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
On 10/1/05, Diana Eichert <deichert_(_at_)_wrench_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
> I helped a friend setup a firewall environment years ago in front of his
> web business, first it was on IPF(back when OpenBSD shipped w/IPF), then
> PF. Amazingly he's managed to keep his business up, running and growing
> through the dot-bomb period, but I digress.
Great story ;) I'm just wondering what version the firewall is
running, and if it's an old version, have you considered upgrading?
Would there be any benefit to upgrading? (I suppose that last question
is what I'm really wondering about)