Re: stupid litte "speaker beep" that doesn't stop

Hi Didier,

This is not much help I know but I also suffered from the same problem with 3.8 and interestingly enough it was also a Foxconn board, this time however sporting a Athlon XP.

The only solution I found was to disconnect the speaker.

Unfortunately the box is currently doing firewall / WiFi Access Point duties in an International Chess tournaments competitors LAN so can't provide a DMSEG or model number.

Regards

Simon