Clamav problem

Hi list,
I have a odd problem with clamav.

I am following the openbsd 3.7 (release + fix) and i have  clamav-0.86.2p0, smtp-vilter and sendmail.
When  a mail with a zip attachment  arrives sometime i have the following message in /var/log/maillog :
Milter: data, reject=451 4.3.2 Please try again later

I have this problem ONLY with some zip attachments.

I have tried to install clamav ( and his dependences ) from packages but the problem isn't fix.

Thanks,

Cristian Del Carlo

Visit your host, monkey.org