[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Motorola WU830G
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Motorola WU830G
- From: Simon Morgan <simon_(_at_)_16hz_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 17:25:51 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sat, Sep 17, 2005 at 08:16:59PM -0400, Will H. Backman wrote:
> Just wanted to to give a dmesg for the Motorola WU830G USB2 Wireless Adapter,
> in case anyone else was thinking of buying one. I picked it up for $20.
> Needless to say, not much luck with this one. Chipset made by Envara, which
> was bought by Intel in 2004.
Seems like redundant information seeing as there's not mention of that
adapter or chipset in the list of supported hardware.
History repeats itself. That's one thing wrong with history.
Visit your host, monkey.org