[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Xorg with via cle266 chipset
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Xorg with via cle266 chipset
- From: Roberto Pereyra <pereyra_(_dot_)_roberto_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 12:19:28 -0300
- Reply-to: pereyra_(_dot_)_roberto_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com
Hi all !
I have a new notebook with via cle266 chipset.
I do not have luck with Xorg setup.
When I run xorgcfg, the notebook display goes black and I must to
restart the system.
The created xorg.conf with xorgcfg not work, seems to be incomplete.
I not have here my notebook but I can post later it.
My notebook is:
Somebody has compiled for OpenBSD the unichrome driver
Thanks in advance (excuse my english)
Visit your host, monkey.org