[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: downloading http
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: downloading http
- From: Chris Kuethe <chris_(_dot_)_kuethe_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 20:56:48 -0600
- Reply-to: chris_(_dot_)_kuethe_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com
On 9/15/05, George Georgalis <george_(_at_)_galis_(_dot_)_org> wrote:
> Pardon the stupid question. But how does one download http in
> OpenBSD? I looked for fetch in packages but did not find. I see
> this dir /usr/rOPENBSD_3_7/infrastructure/fetch but I'm not sure
> what it is or how to use it.
Lynx or ftp, both in the base install also speak http...
GDB has a 'break' feature; why doesn't it have 'fix' too?