[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: OpenBSD website Design.
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: OpenBSD website Design.
- From: Ray Percival <rpercival_(_at_)_scarynetworkguy_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 19:44:38 -0700
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Mon, Sep 12, 2005 at 01:56:16AM +0200, Martin Schrvder wrote:
> On 2005-09-08 08:57:29 +0530, Siju George wrote:
> > One of my friends sent me this new OpenBSD website design he created.
> > Please have a look at it :-D
> > http://mayuresh.freeshell.org/openbsd/
> Nice, but wrong:
And in what browser do any of those four errors cause actual problems? And why instead of doing a redesign don't you just sumbit a patch that fixes those four problems?
This is an honest question although I do clearly have a clear thought on the subject.
BOFH excuse #257:
That would be because the software doesn't work.