[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: OpenBSD website Design.
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: OpenBSD website Design.
- From: Ray Percival <rpercival_(_at_)_scarynetworkguy_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 09:38:06 -0700
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sat, Sep 10, 2005 at 09:52:02AM +0100, ed wrote:
> On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 22:12:03 +0200
> Alexander Hall <alexander_(_at_)_beard_(_dot_)_se> wrote:
> > What about http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/ ? :-)
> I was taking a look at that, and it seems I am either getting behind
> with OpenBSD versions or something in ospfd development has torn a
> vortex in the rift of space time and 3.8 has popped through from the
> future creating the file 38.html, released in November 2005.
> Does it come complete with instructions for building your own flux
> capacitor, or am I just being silly?
> http://edd.link9.net - http://irc.is-cool.net
BOFH excuse #309:
firewall needs cooling
Visit your host, monkey.org