[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Security Patch - OpenSSH
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Security Patch - OpenSSH
- From: Han Boetes <han_(_at_)_mijncomputer_(_dot_)_nl>
- Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 21:08:02 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
> Han Boetes (han_(_at_)_mijncomputer_(_dot_)_nl) dixit:
> > Miroslav Kubik wrote:
> > > I'm just wondering if the patch for OpenSSH bugs (
> > > http://secunia.com/advisories/16686/ ) already exists for
> > > OpenBSD or if it necessary to compile new version of OpenSSH. On
> > > OpenBSD errata page is nothing.
> > This is fixed in OpenSSH-4.2 which is in CVS now.
> Since the -stable still has 4.1, is this a minor security issue?
Indeed. BTW I noticed that 4.2 has just been added for OPENBSD_3_7
as well. It had already been released for 3.6.
Visit your host, monkey.org