[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Doing the evil thing, working with windows...
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Doing the evil thing, working with windows...
- From: Ray Percival <rpercival_(_at_)_scarynetworkguy_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 16:21:21 -0700
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sat, Sep 03, 2005 at 04:10:02PM -0700, mojo fms wrote:
> I need to get an OpenBSD server to do Authentication on a MS Windows 2k3
> network, trying to replace the DNS servers on them and im trying to secure
> the network a lot more. Im trying to also learn how about how to make
> OpenBSD and FreeBSD act as replacement options for Microsoft servers in the
> terms of logging in and handling things similar to AD.
Isn't tha pretty much what Samba is for?
Im pretty sure i need
> OpenLDAP to do most of this if not all, but any places on information on
> setting this up and personal experience's in this area would be very helpful
> and maybe one or two people i can toss a few questions at that generally
> hard to find answers for.
BOFH excuse #353:
Visit your host, monkey.org