[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Doing the evil thing, working with windows...
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Doing the evil thing, working with windows...
- From: mojo fms <fbsdlilly_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 16:10:02 -0700
- Reply-to: fbsdlilly_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com
I need to get an OpenBSD server to do Authentication on a MS Windows 2k3
network, trying to replace the DNS servers on them and im trying to secure
the network a lot more. Im trying to also learn how about how to make
OpenBSD and FreeBSD act as replacement options for Microsoft servers in the
terms of logging in and handling things similar to AD. Im pretty sure i need
OpenLDAP to do most of this if not all, but any places on information on
setting this up and personal experience's in this area would be very helpful
and maybe one or two people i can toss a few questions at that generally
hard to find answers for.
Visit your host, monkey.org