named error

Folks,

I'm in the process of configuring named with a "split-view", but I'm
having what I consider a minor issue which I haven't quite figured out.

Here's the significant snippet from named.conf:

<snip>

view "internal" { // What the home network will see
match-clients { "clients"; };

zone "example.com" {
	type master;
	notify no;
	file "master/example-int.com ";
	allow-query { any; };
};

view "external" { // What the Internet will see
	match-clients { any; };
	recursion no;

zone "example.com" {
	type master;
	notify no;
	file "master/example-ext.com";
	allow-query { any; };
};

<snip>

named spews out these lines on start:

<snip>

named[31676]:zone example.com/IN/internal: loading master file
master/example-int.com : file not found
named[31676]:zone localhost/IN/internal: loaded serial 1
named[31676]:zone example.com/IN/external: loaded serial 0
named[31676]: running

<snip>

I have tried placing example-ext.com, and example-int.com in separate
directories and modifying named.conf accordingly, but the same "file
not found" occurs with regards to example-int.com.

What additional configuration setting do I need to change or add to
resolve the error?

TIA,

--
Qv6