[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Is the patch for this exploit in Openbsd 3.7 KDE package?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Is the patch for this exploit in Openbsd 3.7 KDE package?
- From: Han Boetes <han_(_at_)_mijncomputer_(_dot_)_nl>
- Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 19:54:56 +0159
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Dave Feustel wrote:
> How can I tell in general whether a specific patch for a specific exploit has
> been incorporated into the relevant openbsd package (kde in this case)?
For beginners: Check the date.
More advanced solution is to read the patch and compare it with the suggested
patch by the KDE team.