Re: 3.8 beta requests

Genadijus Paleckis wrote:
> Theo de Raadt wrote:
> > Oh well -- we've decided that we will try to ship with this
> > protection mechanism in any case, and try to solve the
> > problems as we run into them.
>
> Is that means that 3.8 might be unstable ? Maybe all who
> wants/needs stable systems need to run 3.7 ?

Maybe, maybe not. Perhaps you like worrying?

Anyway. I've been testing this stuff since the first snapshots and
now the 3.8 beta and I never noticed any instability.

# Han
--
  .             When a place gets crowded enough to require ID's, social
 ..^____/      collapse is not far away. It is time to go elsewhere. The