[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Network "hang" on IBM x335
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Network "hang" on IBM x335
- From: eric <eric-list-openbsd-misc_(_at_)_catastrophe_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 00:22:09 -0500
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Catastrophe.Net <http://www.catastrophe.net/>
On Tue, 2005-08-23 at 18:29:48 -0500, eric proclaimed...
> I have a freshly installed IBM x335 that installed without major issues
> (using cd37.iso). There's two bge(4) controllers onboard. It seems during
> any transfers that are greater than 2K text files seems to make network
> connectivity "hang." Has anyone encoutered issues with this hardware? A
Cancel this -- stupid cisco autoneg problems.