[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: carp on vlan's
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: carp on vlan's
- From: David Hill <davidh_(_at_)_wmis_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 18:52:17 -0400
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 11:41:10PM +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> --On 23 August 2005 18:26 -0400, David Hill wrote:
> >Is it possible to have fxp0 flag vlan0, then vlan0 flag carp0 that
> >the link is down?
> yes, in -current. plus.html says: "Make vlan(4) aware of the underlying
> link state, and report that up to other interfaces layered on top."