[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: isakmp vpn configuration
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: isakmp vpn configuration
- From: j knight <enabled_(_at_)_myrealbox_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 13:26:54 -0600
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
--- Quoting Daniel Eyholzer on 2005/08/17 at 15:58 +0200:
> I have tried to change Network and Netmask in the [default-route] section
> from 0.0.0.0 to the network and netmask of one of the vlan subnetworks, but
> it does not help. I can still connect to the other subnet if I define them
> in the client. Anyone knows how I can restrict access to only one of the
> vlan subnets?
I don't know why those changes aren't working, however, have you tried:
- setting a policy via isakmpd.policy that restricts 'remote_filter'
- blocking traffic using pf