[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: certpatch in 3.8 ...
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: certpatch in 3.8 ...
- From: Jason McIntyre <jmc_(_at_)_kerhand_(_dot_)_co_(_dot_)_uk>
- Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 15:58:31 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 03:57:32PM +0200, Karl-Heinz Wild wrote:
> I've installed a new server with 3.8 current.
> I can't find certpatch anymore?
> I installed a snapshop.
> 3.8 GENERIC#106 i386
> Is the use of the programm obsolet?
yes, it was removed a little while ago. you can get the same
functionality from openssl(1) req. see also isakmpd(8).
Visit your host, monkey.org