[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: how to stop chrooting
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: how to stop chrooting
- From: Antti Nykänen <aon_(_at_)_iki_(_dot_)_fi>
- Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 18:41:15 +0300
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sat, Aug 20, 2005 at 05:05:51PM +0200, gwost wrote:
> I have chrooted openbsd 3.7 server, but temporary I neet to acces some other
> directoryes on machine, so I won't to stop chrooting. How to do that.
See httpd(8) or /etc/rc.conf.