[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
PF load balancing
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: PF load balancing
- From: Remy Chibois <remy_(_dot_)_chibois_(_at_)_expandium_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:54:34 +0200
- Organization: Expandium SAS
I have two internet connections and would like to load balance outgoing
trafic between the two interfaces.
Using rules from the PF FAQ does not work for me (trafic is always
routed to the first interface).
The connections are both from the same provider, have a different
public IP address, but an identical gateway... Can this be the problem ?
Visit your host, monkey.org