[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Regarding pthread_init
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Regarding pthread_init
- From: Simon Farnsworth <openbsd_(_at_)_farnz_(_dot_)_org_(_dot_)_uk>
- Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 08:41:21 +0100
- Cc: "Vanamala.V" <vanamalav_(_at_)_cdacb_(_dot_)_ernet_(_dot_)_in>
On Wednesday 17 August 2005 07:02, Vanamala.V wrote:
> I'm compiling MPI on 64 bit AIX-5.3L(power 5). After successful
> compilation, simple MPI program fails to execute. It gives segmentation
> fault in pthread_init().
This list is about OpenBSD, not AIX; you're unlikely to get much help with
your problem here.
> Could you please suggest me what could be the problem?
I can recommend that you contact IBM India and ask them for help with AIX;
their contact details are at http://www.ibm.com/contact/in/
[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature]