Re: newsticker - console based ?

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 07:32:48 -0400, Joseph C. Bender wrote:

> tcpdump pflog0 on to a console screen?  *grin*

HaHaHa !! No need to *grin* !!!
This is what I have been doing over the last years !!!

I had a lot of visitors; but it got boring. Now is time for a change; and
an automated news reader would be the greatest thing since - pflog !

Really astonished that seemingly nothing like this exists !?
Personally, I was sure someone had forked snownews or similar into a
random / sequential unattended kiosk application.

Uwe

Visit your host, monkey.org