[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: isakmpd with certificates, I found the goat
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: isakmpd with certificates, I found the goat
- From: andrew fresh <andrew_(_at_)_mad-techies_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 17:26:44 -0700
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Fri, Aug 12, 2005 at 02:16:40PM -0700, andrew fresh wrote:
> I am trying to get isakmpd to create a tunnel with certificates
It works now, although I need to get a working policy.
"In isakmpd.conf, remember to use a <something>-RSA_SIG transform for MainMode"
Now I just need to figure out why it needs that and what it means.
andrew - ICQ# 253198 - JID: afresh1_(_at_)_jabber_(_dot_)_org
Proud member: http://www.mad-techies.org
BOFH excuse of the day: Plumber mistook routing panel for decorative