[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
isakmpd with certificates, I must be missing the goat
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: isakmpd with certificates, I must be missing the goat
- From: andrew fresh <andrew_(_at_)_mad-techies_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 14:16:40 -0700
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
I am not sure if I need to sacrifice a goat or a chicken to get this working, but I am sure it is something stupid that I am doing that is causing the problem.
I am trying to get isakmpd to create a tunnel with certificates, and although I have it working well with preshared keys, I am unable to figure out what I am doing wrong, so I am here asking for help. I believe I have all the information I have on what I have done to try to make it work, what is not working and the different config files here:
If there is any further information that I am missing that would help with solving this, please let me know.
andrew - ICQ# 253198 - JID: afresh1_(_at_)_jabber_(_dot_)_org
Proud member: http://www.mad-techies.org
BOFH excuse of the day: Firmware update in the coffee machine
Visit your host, monkey.org