isakmpd with certificates, I must be missing the goat

I am not sure if I need to sacrifice a goat or a chicken to get this working, but I am sure it is something stupid that I am doing that is causing the problem.

I am trying to get isakmpd to create a tunnel with certificates, and although I have it working well with preshared keys, I am unable to figure out what I am doing wrong, so I am here asking for help.  I believe I have all the information I have on what I have done to try to make it work, what is not working and the different config files here:

http://openbsd.somedomain.net/isakmpd_with_certs/

If there is any further information that I am missing that would help with solving this, please let me know.

l8rZ,
--
andrew - ICQ# 253198 - JID: afresh1_(_at_)_jabber_(_dot_)_org
     Proud member: http://www.mad-techies.org

BOFH excuse of the day: Firmware update in the coffee machine