[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Matrikon's Pacesetter - August 2005
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Matrikon's Pacesetter - August 2005
- From: Matrikon News <news_(_at_)_matrikon_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 20:47:50 -0600
- Reply-to: news_(_at_)_matrikon_(_dot_)_com
Please forward this to all interested parties.
Please add news_(_at_)_matrikon_(_dot_)_com to your Allowed Senders list to
avoid spam filters.
PACESETTER: INTELLEGENT TECHNOLOGY FOR PROCESS CONTROL - MATRIKON
Contents - Vol 1. Issue III
- Power Optimization
- Webcast: AM Blueprint
- OPC Conference 2005
- Statoil Press Release
- Alarm Management Workshops
- OPC Corner
- Plant Performance Test
- MatrikonOPC Conference
INCREASING POWER GENERATION WITH ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
Advanced Condition Monitoring
The three key areas seeing critical success in generation
optimization programs worldwide are Abnormal Condition Monitoring,
Condition-Based Maintenance strategies, and Information
Get this paper and find out how pacesetter power plants are
generating more for less.
GET THE FULL STORY:
September 1, 2005
1:30 PM EDT
ALARM MANAGEMENT BLUEPRINT:
Achieving Pacesetter Status For Your Plant
REGISTRATION AND DETAILS:
- Developing and adopting an alarm philosophy
- Understanding of industry standards and corporate governance
- Incorporating an alarms and events database
- Defining primary alarm management work processes
- Leveraging technology in all business areas
- Defining metrics for tracking
- Visibility and accountability
- Proven execution methodology
- Continuous improvement model
Mike Brown, M.A.Sc., P.Eng.
Vice President of Technology
TRANSFORMING INDUSTRIAL CONNECTIVITY
MatrikonOPC Conference 2005
MatrikonOPC Conference 2005 is the standards-based OPC technology
conference of the year. This three-day event focuses on system
interoperability, reliability, security, and simplicity. This is
a must-attend conference for anyone interested in industrial
connectivity, including system architects, integrators, managers,
and end-users across all industries.
- Leverage OPC standards-based connectivity
- Learn industry best practice
- Get tips, tricks, and troubleshooting secrets
- Take part in hands-on workshops
- Hear what's new for 2006
STATOIL: DECISION SUPPORT WITH REAL-TIME WELL MONITORING
Matrikon(tm) technology to improve Statoil's monitoring of
"Matrikon's technology complements the best-practice, integrated
operations processes that Statoil is developing," said Terje
Schmidt, Chief Engineer for Production Technology at Statoil.
"We are demonstrating that technology can be used to leverage
the information of our existing infrastructure, and to distribute
the information to multiple stakeholders along with the added
context they require to perform their jobs."
READ THIS PRESS RELEASE:
INSTITUTIONALIZING ALARM MANAGEMENT
Hands-on Workshops - 2005
- Prepare your plant for new regulations.
- Successfully eliminate up to 75% of your alarms.
- Improve safety standards while reducing downtime.
- Learn strategies to prioritize and configure alarm settings.
- Reduce alarm management implementation time by 30%.
- Examine successful, working solutions.
August 9 - 10, Chicago, Illinois
August 22 - 23, Perth, Australia
September 5 - 6, Melbourne, Australia
September 13 - 14, Los Angeles, California
September 14 - 15, St. Louis, Missouri
2005 Global Schedule
"The information presented in this course will prove invaluable
in helping us develop and implement an alarm management program
for our plant."
White Paper - CMMS: Integrating Real-Time Information for Condition-Based Maintenance
OPC Multimedia Tutorial
PLANT PERFROMANCE LEVEL
Find out the level at which your plant is performing with this
online plant survey.
TAKE PLANT TEST:
Houston, TX, October 16th - 18th
- Technical sessions
- Presentations from technology experts
- Upcoming technology
- Product showcase
FIND OUT MORE:
This email was sent to [misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org]_(_dot_)_
If you received Matrikon's Pacesetter from an associate or were
placed on a complimentary subscriber list and would like to
receive your own issue, subscribe now by sending an email to:
news_(_at_)_matrikon_(_dot_)_com and typing Subscribe Pacesetter in the email
No Thank You:
Matrikon's Pacesetter is the electronic industry newsletter
produced by industry experts through Matrikon Inc. If you wish to
stop receiving this e-newsletter, unsubscribe now by sending an
email to news_(_at_)_matrikon_(_dot_)_com and typing Unsubscribe Pacesetter in
the subject line.
Matrikon, Inc. 10405 Jasper Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T5J 3N4
We protect your privacy (http://www.matrikon.com/main/privacy.asp).
Send us an email at: news_(_at_)_matrikon_(_dot_)_com
Copyright ) 2005 Matrikon, Inc. All rights reserved. C#470
Visit your host, monkey.org