[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Via C3 IPSec test result
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Via C3 IPSec test result
- From: Massimo <massimo_(_at_)_cedoc_(_dot_)_mo_(_dot_)_it>
- Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 17:45:45 +0200
- Cc: Mike <mhend1_(_at_)_tampabay_(_dot_)_rr_(_dot_)_com>
- Organization: CEDOC - Modena
On Fri, 2005-08-05 at 09:30 -0600, Bob Beck wrote:
> Yes, that's the hlt-hlt apm bug.
So it seems to me it's already committed to 3_7 stable branch, right ?
If so, how it could be related to this topic ? (APM calls during
Thanks Bob and sorry for the double mails...
Visit your host, monkey.org