[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
"Mastering FreeBSD and OpenBSD Security" -- worth reading?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: "Mastering FreeBSD and OpenBSD Security" -- worth reading?
- From: Matthias Kilian <kili_(_at_)_outback_(_dot_)_escape_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 22:28:29 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
did anyone here allready had a look at this book?
After having read the sample chapter available for download, I'm
not yet convinced that it may be really interesting, and from the
title, TOC, and the reviews O'Reilly mentions, one could guess
that it's just some kind of HOWTO collection separated for FreeBSD
TIA for any *serious* review.
 For the "reviews" at oreilly.com: the first one made may day
("BSD distributions of Linux").
Visit your host, monkey.org