[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: cross-tools, m68k build, libgcc2 build throws bad assembler code
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: cross-tools, m68k build, libgcc2 build throws bad assembler code
- From: Janne Johansson <jj_(_at_)_it_(_dot_)_su_(_dot_)_se>
- Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 14:56:51 +0200
- Organization: Stockholms Universitet, SE
Randy Lewis wrote:
> While building 'cross-tools' on i386 host, OpenBSD 3.7 (with current
> Environment var: TARGET=m68k
> From /usr/src
> Command: make cross-tools (TARGET=m68k already defined in ENV )
> Goes well for m68k build (always) until it gets into the 'libgcc2'
> If anyone has seen & resolved this, please let me know how.
> Solving this will let us get the RTMX POSIX Real Time extensions project
> on track and we can (again, as before) donate this feature-set into
When I tried crosscompiling for amiga-m68k-openbsd, I always stated the
target as 'amiga' (or mac68k, mvme68k and so on) and not as "m68k".
The makefiles solve the arch-part themselves. Dunno if it solves your
problem, but worth a shot, unless obsd-crosscompiling changed recently.
Sektionen fvr IT & Media, Stockholms Universitet
Frescati Hagvdg 10
106 91 STOCKHOLM
Visit your host, monkey.org