chroot sftp/sftp-server help needed...

Greetings All;

First, it's great to be back, miss my obsd toys!

I am currently migrating/upgrading an entire farm of servers from RedHat Linux & Solaris to current and one of the roadblocks I am encountering is setting a chrooted sftp. I am aware of chroot.sf, but am looking for a solution that won't break upon an update/upgrade. I've tried many things such as massaging login.conf to include what would work under a chrooted ftp, etc, but no chroot for me :-( Google shows nothing positive and I am wondering if perhaps I am missing something? Thanks all in advance.
Regards,

-mike

Visit your host, monkey.org