[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: packet loss over nat
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: packet loss over nat
- From: "Bc. Radek Krejca" <radek_(_at_)_ceskedomeny_(_dot_)_cz>
- Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 00:07:52 +0200
- Organization: STARNET, s. r. o.
- Reply-to: "Bc. Radek Krejca" <radek_(_at_)_ceskedomeny_(_dot_)_cz>
thank you for response. It was my idea too but pfctl -ss shows about
10000 lines. Where I got better information about ports over nat?
1. srpna 2005, 23:02:15, jste napsal(a):
SKQ> On Mon, 2005-08-01 at 21:21 +0200, Bc. Radek Krejca wrote:
>> I have problem with packet loss over nat. I dont know where could be
>> mistake. If i try stop half IPs I have no problem. What can I change
>> to resolving problem? Over this nat runs about 1300 IPs.
SKQ> My gut instinct says that you're simply running out of ports on the one
SKQ> external address. That is definitely something you want to look into at
SKQ> some point.
Bc. Radek Krejca
Visit your host, monkey.org