[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Is there a problem with multiple catp interfaces on one net?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Is there a problem with multiple catp interfaces on one net?
- From: stan <stanb_(_at_)_panix_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 21:28:34 -0400
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at 11:16:30PM +0200, Johan Fredin wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Jul 2005, stan wrote:
> >Now, I suspect that might be because I have an existing pair of 3.5
> >machines doing carp, which are my firwall. Can I not have 2 different
> >carp0's on one netwokr, if they have different virtyal, and real addresses?
> Just make sure you use different vhid's on the carp0 pairs.
Ack! That's it.
Thanks very much!
U.S. Encouraged by Vietnam Vote - Officials Cite 83% Turnout Despite Vietcong Terror
- New York Times 9/3/1967
Visit your host, monkey.org