[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Anyone know of a mavell based dual gigE copper card
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Anyone know of a mavell based dual gigE copper card
- From: Bill Chmura <Bill_(_at_)_Explosivo_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 13:41:25 -0400
- Chupacabra-threatlevel: Elevated
>From what everyone told me last time, the SK stuff is good. So I can
fit my network together with a few dual cards, trunk the smaller stuff
together and then be on my way. Trouble is I cannot find (for the life
of me) anything dual based on the marvell stuff.
The obsd man page
For dual it only lists the SK-9822 SK-NET GE-T dual port, copper
adapter, which from threads I read is now realTek chips in the newer
I've tried contacting Marvell for info on products made using them, but
no answer yet. I've searched, prodded, poked and cursed and I still
have not found one.
Thoughts or suggestions?
I appreciate the advice from the last round... I am using much of it.
Visit your host, monkey.org