[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Disable IPv6 on 3.7
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Disable IPv6 on 3.7
- From: knitti <knitti_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 03:05:37 +0200
- Reply-to: knitti <knitti_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
On 7/26/05, Russell J. Wood <rjw_(_at_)_dynode_(_dot_)_net> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 25, 2005 at 08:42:29PM -0400, Brad wrote:
> > Go ahead if you want to use a custom un-supported system.
> Thanks, I will.
> > What is it that you think you're gaining from this?
> A system without IPv6.
you won't. you'll get a kernel without IPv6. and a broken system.