[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: carp and spamd greylisting
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: carp and spamd greylisting
- From: jared r r spiegel <jrrs_(_at_)_ice-nine_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 22:38:22 -0600
- Mail-followup-to: jared r r spiegel <jrrs_(_at_)_ice-nine_(_dot_)_org>, misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Mon, Jul 18, 2005 at 11:34:10AM -0700, Bryan Irvine wrote:
> I've googled and read TFA, but couldn't find anything with this scenario.
at the moment, seems you would have to come up with
something hackish. doesn't look like spamd has a facility for
communicating its database to peers (at least directly).
could use rsync or rdist, or some other way to move the file
from one to the other; could have /var/db on NFS, but that
might be real ugly; or could use spamdb to output the contents
of the db to a textfile (once for each peer spamd), and then
combine them in one manner or another.
don't know offhand if there're more elegant solutions known., or
if there is anything similar to a spamdsyncd that anyone has
[ openbsd 3.7 GENERIC ( jun 25 ) // i386 ]