[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: get bittorrent to work via pf
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: get bittorrent to work via pf
- From: Jacob Meuser <jakemsr_(_at_)_jakemsr_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 22:31:39 -0700
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Fri, Jul 15, 2005 at 03:53:02PM -0400, Vivek Ayer wrote:
> Hi all,
> I was wondering if anyone has gotten bit torrent (6881) as well as
> icecasting (8000) to work behind his/her openbsd firewall? What would
> I need to add in pf.conf? Thanks.
while this question was elready answered, noone pointed out that the
BitTorrent package installs a README.OpenBSD that explains this,
and has the pf rules you need, assuming that "his/her openbsd
firewall" is doing NAT.
it generally pays off to check the files installed by a port/
package, especially if one is called README.OpenBSD.
$ pkg_info -L packagename
to see the installed files.
Visit your host, monkey.org