[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: BGPD: crash
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: BGPD: crash
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 23:51:36 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
* Toni Mueller <openbsd-misc_(_at_)_oeko_(_dot_)_net> [2005-07-13 23:34]:
> I'm running OpenBSD's bgpd on one of my machines (i386) and, for some
> reasons, a snapshot of July 12th. Before, I ran a snap from May 2nd (?)
> which worked very nicely wrt. BGP, with a session lifetime in the
> neighborhood of 10 days (I rebooted the box for unrelated reasons).
> The machine itself has enough horsepower to run bgpd, and I import
> Now, with the current snapshot, I find this in my logs after bgpd was
> Jul 13 22:52:08 w1 bgpd: fatal in RDE: Uh, oh a politician in the decision process
huch, that means you have two completely identical prefix/as-path
combos in the rib, received from the same peer... should be
impossible?! very strange.
BS Web Services, http://www.bsws.de/
OpenBSD-based Webhosting, Mail Services, Managed Servers, ...
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org