BGPD: crash

Hi,

I'm running OpenBSD's bgpd on one of my machines (i386) and, for some
reasons, a snapshot of July 12th. Before, I ran a snap from May 2nd (?)
which worked very nicely wrt. BGP, with a session lifetime in the
neighborhood of 10 days (I rebooted the box for unrelated reasons).
The machine itself has enough horsepower to run bgpd, and I import
everything.

Now, with the current snapshot, I find this in my logs after bgpd was
dead:

Jul 13 22:52:08 w1 bgpd[14813]: fatal in RDE: Uh, oh a politician in the decision process
Jul 13 22:52:08 w1 bgpd[12123]: Lost child: route decision engine exited

Any idea on how to (help) debugging this? Who of you runs bgpd
supervised?

TIA!

Best,
--Toni++