Audigy LS PCI (soundcard) support in 3.7/i386?

Hi:

  I have two audio cards, one on the motherboard:
Ensoniq Audio PCI97 (eap0), and one PCI Creative Labs
Audigy LS (pci0). The kernel won't configure the
Audigy.

  Is the Audigy series supported by OpenBSD as of
3.7/i386?

  Can I add the Audigy as a new device using MAKEDEV?

  I have attached the dmesg.boot file.

-minsai0000
minsai0000_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of dmesg.boot]

Visit your host, monkey.org