Re: Optimizing SQUID

On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 02:44:19AM -0700, Reza Muhammad wrote:
> Is there any trick to optimize squid in OpenBSD ?
> please give me hint.

Start with reading the .conf file, maybe? Otherwise, you'll have to give
us a hint as to what you want squid to do differntly from what it is.
My definition of "optimized" is probably different from yours.

--
82. I will not shoot at any of my enemies if they are standing in front of
    the crucial support beam to a heavy, dangerous, unbalanced structure.