[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Optimizing SQUID
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Optimizing SQUID
- From: hellsop_(_at_)_ninehells_(_dot_)_com
- Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 12:28:45 -0500
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Reply-to: hellsop_(_at_)_ninehells_(_dot_)_com
On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 02:44:19AM -0700, Reza Muhammad wrote:
> Is there any trick to optimize squid in OpenBSD ?
> please give me hint.
Start with reading the .conf file, maybe? Otherwise, you'll have to give
us a hint as to what you want squid to do differntly from what it is.
My definition of "optimized" is probably different from yours.
82. I will not shoot at any of my enemies if they are standing in front of
the crucial support beam to a heavy, dangerous, unbalanced structure.
--Peter Anspach's list of things to do as an Evil Overlord